Sublimated sportswear is one of the most-welcomed custom clothing in the market, if you also want to wholesale dye sublimation sports uniforms from sportswear manufacturers, here let me introduce you the whole world of custom sublimated sportswear and one leading manufacturer Berunwear.com.
What is Sublimation?
Sublimation is the best and the latest printing method for sports team uniforms and custom sports apparel.
It’s the process of transferring dye to a fabric using heat. The images and graphics are printed on special paper placed on the garment and heat is applied, allowing the ink to become part of the fabric. This will leave you with a more breathable, soft-hand feel to the fabric. The best part is that the numbers, letters, and graphics do not peel, wear off, or come out in the wash! Sublimation technology opens up a new world of creative designs from traditional designs. The process allows for custom sportswear suppliers to provide even more cutting edge designs to print on paper and transfer that artwork to 4-way stretch fabrics.
Generally, sublimation is a process in which a solid-state turns into a gaseous state without passing the liquid state, similarly, the ink or dye used for printing turns into a gaseous state by the application of heat and fuses in the fabric. In short, Sublimation is a great process that allows for vibrant, full color, all-over prints.
- Your awesome design
- Special printers and inks
- Heaps of pressure and heat.
This process allows us to create any design imaginably! With sublimated sportswear, colors stay vibrant wash after wash and wear after wear. Better yet, custom elements like names and numbers never crack or peel – they’re part of the garment itself!
Sublimated sportswear is the clothing made via this dye sublimation printing! Sublimated sportswear consists of printed clothing that is worn by the sports player. Tracksuits, shorts, t-shirts, skirts, and others are the sportswear on which the sublimating dye is used to customize various types of designs and styles. Sports that routinely use sublimated clothing include Aussie Rules Football, Cycling, Cricket, Netball, Hockey, Touch, Rugby, and Soccer.
Custom sublimated sportswear allows you to print a full-color design on lightweight wicking material without adding any additional weight or thickness. The ink used during sublimation is absorbed by the fabric and becomes permanent nearly instantly. This allows wicking sportswear to move moisture away from your body and through the shirt.
Why to wholesale custom sublimation sportswear?
Sublimation printing can achieve designs, patterns, and prints that the other guys can’t! Other methods of fabric printing do not allow for the same freedom of creativity! The biggest advantage to sublimation sportswear is that your design will NEVER crack, fade, or peel! This means that your customers can wear the gear for years to come! This process allows you the ability to replicate your design, every year…year after year…for as long as you need! Your unique design will never be discontinued! Advantages of sublimated team uniforms include:
- Unlimited colors with no added cost.
- Fabric stays lightweight and breathable.
- Everything is permanent; nothing will wash or come off.
- Fabric retains all of the moisture management properties.
- Custom artwork is available so your school can have a separate, distinct look.
- All team logos, lettering, numbers, team names, sponsor logos, and designs dyed directly into the fabric.
- The only limitation is your imagination! Sublimated sportswear far outstrip embroidered, screen printed or other conventional garments in their impact.
- Sublimation printing never goes out of style. Because sublimated uniforms are custom made, there is no need to worry about a uniform being discontinued next season. It is also easy to reorder one from us in the future as we keep your design on file.
So, what does all of this mean to you, sportswear startups? There are many reasons for you to wholesale sublimated sports clothing
- Full color on small runs. Unlike screen printing, there is no need for separate screens, films, or a great deal of setup for sublimation. Though you may well need to have us refine your art, the process thereafter is straightforward, and on smaller orders may prove less expensive overall than screen printing.
- Less need for minimum orders. Many sportswear manufacturers are more likely to be able to accommodate a smaller order or re-order when you sublimate, due to the reduced amount of setup needed to print your item.
- Individual customization. Though art charges may apply for this level of customization, seeing as each garment is printed from its own transfer rather than en masse on the same set of screens, this method makes it much easier to add individual customization to each printed item.
- Lighter hand. The nature of sublimation means that prints are never heavy or thick. The garment is unchanged by the process, save for the addition of your art.
- Durability. There is no cracking or peeling in a sublimated print, they last as long as the garment.
Which sportswear manufacturer to choose for custom sublimated sports apparel?
Here recommend the custom sportswear supplier&manufacturer – Berunwear.com. It’s a Chinese clothing factory as well as a custom sportswear wholesaler. Berunwear has been specialized in custom-made sportswear for over 15 years. To offer you sublimation sportswear, Berunwear provides the following better services.
Berunwear hires an elite team of design and production professionals, with over 15 years of sublimation experience.
Berunwear purchases the top of the line printing equipment available, along with building a special temperature and humidity controlled room to ensure perfect printing.
Berunwear searches worldwide for the best inks available. The Italian inks that they selected are known as the professionals’ choice for their bright colors, unsurpassed ink release, very best in wash-fastness and printability. As a result, your print will have intense colors, clear lines, and less fading.
Berunwear extensively tests fabrics and found the best fabric available. Their products will last longer with less than a 5% color loss after 50 washings, so your garment will continue to look great. They currently offer several lines of sublimation to fit your needs.
They’ve fused together timeless designs and trendsetting sublimated prints for a hybrid line of competitive gymnastics apparel. Engineered sublimation adds a greater level of depth and artistic expression that traditional fabric designs cannot achieve on their own.
Their team of elite designers can come together and create your vision in a one of a kind print that will reflect your team’s personality, offering you Infinite Possibilities. Simply contact email@example.com for more information on the ordering process, production time, and minimums.
FAQ of wholesale custom dye-sublimation sports uniforms from Berunwear
Is sublimation printing permanent?
Yes. Images and designs using the sublimation printing process yield beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded into the substrate or fabric, rather than just printed on the surface.
Can sublimation printing be done on cotton?
No. You cannot do sublimation on 100% cotton. Sublimation must be done on 100% polyester for the best results. You can print on cotton shirts but it is not the same process as sublimation, but similar.
Is sublimation printing environmentally friendly?
Yes. Sublimation printing is the most environmentally friendly and sustainable process possible for sports apparel, garment printing, and production. It produces no wastage and water is not required for the sublimation process.
Is sublimation printing good quality?
Sublimation printing produces a vibrant and high-quality print on fabrics and materials. In comparison to other printing methods sublimation printing is the best process to produce a garment with endless design possibilities.
Does sublimation printing fade? Is sublimation printing durable?
Sublimation does not fade, peel off, come out in the wash or sun. Sublimation can print high-quality photo prints or vector graphic designs which can be created and transferred to a polyester fabric or garment in a matter of minutes.
What temperature is used for sublimation printing?
The most common dyes used for sublimation printing activate during a range of 380 to 420 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal color.